Monday, February 8, 2016

THE PAPER BAG

Wow. I read a story this evening that blessed me big! 
What I'm sharing with you is the ending. 
It personifies all that I try to be about. 
I thought you would enjoy being reminded of
what you're about to read or that you might learn from it. 
Be blessed either way!
We have been wrong so many times judging others without
knowing the true story behind their actions. Be kind and courteous
in dealing with others, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.
Be careful, not everything is about you. 
Before you assume, ASK.

Don't just jump to conclusions, because that is really not an exercise.
It may cause you more harm at the end of the day.
Many of our problems are caused by how we process what happens
around us. Don't judge a situation you have never
been in. Be humble enough to learn. You do not know it all.
Let's change the way we feel about ourselves and others.

There are two sides to a story. Don't believe everything you hear.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.

Yay! Two posts in one week. What's come of me?? I'll tell you.....I feel so
strongly about what I have shared with you that I couldn't not post it. All of my readers, lurkers included ;), are dear to me and I want us all to be the best
we can be, thus this post. 
Have a glorious day, count your blessings and be grateful for all that God gives
you!

-x-

2 comments:

Joan said...

Jan,
One of the things I love about our faith is that our God is a God of second chances, fresh starts, and new beginnings.
Joan

Joan said...

Jan, Whenever I get to a place in my life where things aren’t making sense, it always seems that I need to rediscover Jesus.
This is a time when confronted with confliction, wanting to judge, let turn and ask God to listen, to help understand the unknown. It is easy to judge, we all have done just that, but we know it is wrong. We can ask God forgiveness and he will..... heart emoticon Jesus is the ultimate new beginning heart emoticon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails