I've been tagged again! Yep, I get to stop what I'm doing to tell y'all six fascinating things that you might not know about me.
I don't think I need to list "I can be sarcastic at times". What do you think?
I adore my tagger! She's a precious woman that I am happy to be tagged by. *note: does it bother you as much as it bothers me to end a sentence with a preposition like I just did in that last sentence? BUGS ME TO DEATH. I'll be up all night.* I just couldn't think of a clever title for this post.............."I'VE BEEN TAGGED!".
I think that one's been used.
So, the rules are for me to link back to Summer Sunday's blog, which I just did.
Okay, got that part right.
Now, I am supposed to list six other bloggers that I want to know more about so that they can tell all of us six fascinating things about themselves.
It was tough, but I chose:
1. Rowdy Robin at A Robin's Nest
2. Sweet Susi at Star Dust & Moon Beams
3. Mahvelous Mindy at Rockin' M
4. Sweet Tina (it's so who she is!) Sweetina Veronica
5. Darling Deb at the Junkin Yaya ......okay, one more......
6. Always giving Abbie at The Vintage Moth
Whew. That's finished......except now I have to email everyone and tell them they've been tagged - I'm always cementin' friendships.
Okay. Six things that you might not know about me.
This is not going to be easy because I'm rather humble and not one to brag, but, heck, I've been asked, so here ya go......
1. Through my mixed media art I support seven poor families. I am that good.
2. I swam the English channel last year. Naked.
3. I have translated the Bible into five languages.
4. I have personally given birth to 16 children and they were all boys.
5. The walls in all of my bathrooms are painted yellow. (think about it)
6. And, last but not least, none of what I've told you is true. The only truth is that I love blogging and hopefully I made someone laugh as they read this list because I really love to make people laugh.
. . . . .Jan