Thursday, July 12, 2007

THERE'S NOTHING BETTER THAN A FULL ETSY STORE!!



I am so excited!!! OMG, I did it. I not only finished uploading all that I had ready onto my Etsy website, I took a drive with my sister-in-law (visiting from Ohio - yes, I just spend two weeks up north with HER......we're close, what can I say?) in my convertible with the top down and we drove down some ranch roads looking for good photo ops. Found some, too. I'll save those for another post.
Right now I want to show you one of the things I uploaded onto my Etsy store.
It's an ATC holder and it comes with these eight ATC's. This is my first attempt at ATC's and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I had fun making this project actually.
The first photo is of the holder with the ATC's inside and all tied up.
The second picture is of just the holder and is made out of a designer folder - most of what I used to make this project I bought as a kit of "stuff" from my blogger, Etsy, ZNE friend, Astrid - it was the first thing I bought after opening my Etsy store. So, thanks to Astrid I attempted my first ATC's and ATC holder:)
And, the third picture is of the ATC cards.
I'm so happy to be finished with this project and to have it and a bunch more uploaded into my store so now I can create something new!



6 comments:

Lori Bartel {aka.. blossom} said...

Ah, I'm the first to comment! Love the ATC's. I've been busy this week myself trying to finish up loose ends and fill my shop up too. I'll be sure to add your link to my blog.

Loudlife said...

Jan - Great job! The ATCs are excellent. And congrats on a full Etsy store - I've had the same thing on my to-do list for ages...

Laurie

Brin said...

Hi Jan,

Omgosh... SUPER fun stuff! I envy crafty, creative paper craft people like you. (I can't cut or glue straight to save my life!) Amazing stuff... really. May have to do some shopping soon... :D

Hey! I'm Brin. I wanted to stop by and say thanks for your sweet comment on my blog this week. I'm honored you took the time to read, and hope you'll come back soon - whenever you have the time or inclination!

Have a great week!

Brin
www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Your Etsy shop looks fabulous! I particularly like your Girl's World shadowbox.

I really think that we have had enough rain around here! Since I can't go out to my studio, I am enjoying reading all of these wonderful blogs, though!

kecia deveney said...

these are so pretty! nice job on the holder too - i think people will like that idea!

~Tracy~ said...

Stunning ! They look very
de-lish :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails