Saturday, May 10, 2008

SOME FAVORITES


I went through my flickr photos and picked out 16 of my favorites to make a mosaic. Then I was given the option to blog my mosaic FROM my flickr photostream.
Oh, really? I can do that???
So, this is my attempt at blogging straight from flickr.
We'll see what happens:)

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.
I've already blogged about how much I love my mother (scroll down a few posts if you haven't read it yet). My thought tonight???..............that my boys will feel the same way about me someday if they don't already.

Happy Mother's Day, y'all.
Love you!


xoxo,

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Jan..I am sure your boys feel the same about you..even if they don't know it YET!!

Hope you had a great day..Love your pics
and I'm going to COPY
lol
deena

Debbie Overton said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day and the photo favorites are great! Debbie

Little Miss Crafty said...

You are oe crazy lady, I have all these funny little comments on my different sites, thank you for visiting they made me laugh which was some job as I had a crap day at work !

Juliet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails