Friday, October 16, 2009

Lesley Venable will be leading a class at K.C. Willis' Studio Retreat in February '10, in Longmont, Colorado! Because K.C. is just beginning Studio Retreats I want to help spread the word!Leslie's class is an altered book class, Bound Reliquaries, which will be held in K.C.'s shop on February 4 - 6, 2010. You can find out more information by visiting K.C.'s visiting-artists-page.

I encourage you to do that because you will be blown away, not only by this one, but by all of the them that are offered!

I am personally taking a class from K.C. in April! I am PAST excited about it!!


Bound Reliquaries, is limited to 10 people. When the first 5 sign up there will be a drawing and one of those lucky artists will receive the class at 50% off the class price...
that's right, one half the cost of an already splendidly priced workshop!

But, it doesn't stop there....when the next and final 5 sign up, another drawing will be held and one of those lucky artists will receive the same 50% off discount off of this class!!
Wow. This just blows me away! If I wasn't already going to Colorado in April for K.C.'s class, I'd be sooooo tempted to take this class!


Consider yourself in the know!

XOXO, Jan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds brilliant!!! So sorry not replied to your lovely email yet. Have had dreaded lurgy for two weeks! Only just resurfacing properly! Suzie. xxx

Terri said...

Hi Jan, Thank you for stopping by my blog and wishing me well!
I am getting better and I actually posted today about a pincushion I made from an old silver baby cup.
This workshop you mention sounds wonderful! Why is Colorado so far away?????

Angela Harris said...

Love your blog banner! So pretty!
And these pieces hanging on the wall are gorgeous! I must go inspect those photos in detail :)
~Angela Harris

catworx said...

JT, you sweet thang, thank you so much for the gorgeous !/2 birthday card!!! It is fabulous & was so nice to hear from you!!!
Love your new blog look, why don't you swing by & check out mine? http://catworx.blogspot.com/
What class are you taking from KC, she is a wonderful artist & is lining up so many great people to teach!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails