Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'M GOING TO ART & SOUL!!!


Art & Soul in Portland, October..............watch out, here I come!!!
I am way past excited! I gave the idea of attending days and days of thought and woke up this last Monday morning and knew I was supposed to go! So, I signed up for my classes, made my hotel reservations and now just spend all of my time "way past excited!"!!
I was a wee bit disappointed that all of Sally Jean Alexander's classes were filled as I would dearly love to take a class from her, but I'm happy with my choices just the same.
I'm taking two classes from an amazing artist and photographer, Angela Cartwright, and a class working with metals by Leighanne Light - I'm very excited about that class!
*Anyone wishing to donate to the "send Jan to Art & Soul" fund, just email me and I'll hook ya up! LOL

2 comments:

easyjourney said...

Jan, I am so excited for you! Wow Angela Cartwright, I love her work and I loved her in "The sound of Music" You will have a great time with her! Sally Jean is also fab! Not familiar with Leighanne.
TTYL sunshine and ocean breezes from Florida, Astrid

Terri said...

How exciting for you! Have you seen Sally Jean's book of Pretty Little Things? I have been trying to find a sodiering class so I can make her crown. Take lots of pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails