Sunday, June 24, 2007

AUGHHH! TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH LIFE AWAY FROM HOME!!

No pictures.
Nothing except me whining about how difficult it is to keep up with life when I'm on vacation!
I have a lot to post and several pictures to share and to upload onto Flickr but not only is my time being taken up with family but my computer isn't working here in Kalamazoo (Michigan). I'm using my sister's computer at the moment while dinner's cooking (note how late we're eating - I am NOT european and don't usually eat this late.....but with all of this activity going on!.....anyway, when I get to Ohio I'll be in a position to get my computer looked at and hopefully get caught up.
Am having a very fabulous time on this trip and know it will continue to be wonderful as I leave Michigan tomorrow and head to Indiana to my sister's. We're going to Shipsie to the Amish auction - oh, I'm so excited about the finds that could be there!!!!
Later!
Jan

3 comments:

kecia deveney said...

Glad you are having fun! yes, the schedules are so different on vacation, huh? can't wait to hear about all your treasures from the amish auction!

Lily Pepper said...

Where in Ohio are you going? I'm an Ohio gal!

Dana said...

HEY LADY!!!

I'm back from Italia ... oh girl, it was an AWESOME TRIP!!! But ... alas, as you have mentioned ... the schedules are a challenge away from the comforts of our home. I'm so glad to be back ... I'm terribly sorry we weren't able to connect while you were just a stones-throw from me. BOO HOO!!! Perhaps there will be another opportunity in the near future.

Hoping you had a good holiday and wishing you a fabulous weekend, too!

Hugs!!!
Dana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails