Monday, June 4, 2007

MY BOYS, MY LIFE



Both boys were home from college this last week and I had them gather with their younger brother so I could take some current pictures of them. Frank and I, along with Clay, are going up north for a family reunion of sorts to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday *surprise* and I know I'm going to be expected to have current pictures. Thought that as long as I had them I would share them with you.
I have the best kiddos! I am so proud of them all and they are.................


Craig (dark basketball tee) age 21, will be a senior at San Angelo University, San Angelo, Texas, this fall
Clay (letterman's jacket) age 17, will be a senior at Center Point High School this fall
Blake (Michigan tee) age 20, will be a junior at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, TX, this fall

Craigers is majoring in Criminal Justice and has just taken his test for his Physical Trainer's license.
Blakers is majoring in Sports Management, and
Clayman hates high school......what can I say.......! LOL

That about covers it, just thought I would share with you my pride and joy(s)!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails