Thursday, July 24, 2008

THERE'S A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK - LOLLISHOPS!!

This new kid on the block is a sweet, whimsy, fru group of shops.

LolliShops is a juried, online selling venue for talented artists, collectors of vintage and art supply vendors. LolliShops will appeal to those who love...

Elegant Whimsy
Romantic Inspirations and
Fanciful Creations. . . . . .and who doesn't love those???

YOU can pre-apply to be a part of LolliShops by visiting their website and looking in the upper right hand corner for the application link. Simply click on it and you're on your way!

Or, if you just want more information, their blog has it and you can link to it from the website.

And, let me tell you just one more little thing..........there's this little contest for the blog that directs the most people to the website.......

Show me the love!!


LOL, Jan

2 comments:

Altered Route said...

I have nominated you for an award.
Connie
http://alteredroute.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
I am so excited about Lollishops! I cant wait to start selling on there!! I see that your going to be teaching at Papercowgirls event! I am going to be there!! ekk so excited! Cant wait to take your class! whatcha going to teach us to make? come by and visit my blog sometime if ya want! hugs

toodles-
sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails