Saturday, July 12, 2008

VINTAGE POSTCARDS MAKE THE SWEETEST TAGS!

Hi, y'all! I've been so excited to finish these tags because I really wanted to show them to you! I have discovered vintage postcards....oh, my gosh, I just love them - especially the ones with birds or roses. I think they're so beautiful - so old, and aged looking with a loveliness that you don't often see.
So I've been scouring junk shops and antique stores for them and have started a nice little collection.
So, that's great.
I have a nice little collection.
Hmmmm, I wonder what I can do with my nice little collection?
I can look at them, show them to visitors, make Frank the Tank look at them {again}, dust them.....WAIT! I know what I can do! I can scan them and make them into tags!
And I can make enough to share with y'all and you can rush over to my etsy store and buy them.

They're small, buy lots.











I have also included some tags that I made, not out of vintage postcards, just out of cardstock or manila tags because I had some ideas.
Thanks for looking! I'm going to get these listed on etsy now and on Monday I'm going to make some grunge pendants - they're so cool!


Have a fabulous Sunday! Rest, worship, spend time with family and friends and shop in my etsy store - LOL.

XOXO,

7 comments:

Blaiz said...

They're great, as usual! How ya doin' these days, mom?

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Each on is wonderful. Had so much fun looking at your work. I have your card right next to me :) Makes me very happy.
Hugs,
Pam

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Those are very 'tweet'... Good luck with them!! t

SweetAnnee said...

Oh so sweet..as always..
deena

Laurel said...

They are really lovely, Jan! Hope you sell lots!

Cindy said...

Ohhhhh, love that one with the red rose and of course, it's already gone! Naturally. These are all just adorable....love the colors.

c

~*~Patty S said...

Absolutely wonderful postcards and YES they do make the loveliest tags! I'm enjoying my visit to your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails