Saturday, February 16, 2008

BANNERS, BANNERS EVERYWHERE!

TODAY I spend most of the entire day in my studio!! First time since before Thanksgiving! Woohoo!! ......I dug my way through most of the mess, enough to at least find a clean square of workspace on my work table so that I could START CREATING! AUGHHHHHH!! It was huh-evan!

While there today I took a picture of the banner that my wonderful swap buddies in the Paper Whimsey Banner Swap finished for me when I had to drop out because of my medical adventures. Barbara and Patti were so lovely to do that for me - I have hung it on the door into my studio. It looks so awesome!

Being a Paper Whimsy swap we had to use a PW image on our banners which, in my opinion, makes them oh, so special!
If you have never checked out the Paper Whimsy site, oh, you must. Gale's collage sheets are my drug of choice!

I also wanted to show you a picture of the MERRY CHRISTMAS banner that Keesha made for me. I have it hanging in my studio, too, and will keep it up all year long. Why, it's too precious for me to take down just because it's not Christmas! Having it up every day for me to see will also remind me that every day should be lived as if it WAS Christmas day! Thank you, njj!
Y'all have a fabulous day! I'll be posting again in the next couple of days........I'm anxious to show you what I've worked on today in the studio!

xoxo,

Jan

.


2 comments:

Dana said...

Hello JAN!!!

I love the banners!! And it's so great that you've been able to get back out into your studio. How are you feeling?!

I hope you're having a GREAT weekend ... and that you had a nice Valentine's day, too.

xoxo,
Dana

Heidi said...

Hi Jan!
Glad you're back in your studio, where you can create and continue to heal simultaneously! (somehow?) I adore the Merry Christmas banner! I would keep it up year-round too!
*Heidi*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails