Monday, February 11, 2008

Y'ALL HAVE COMPLETELY BLOWN ME AWAY BY YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS

I received a package in the mail today from my friend, Keesha.
She has been asking me for several days now if I had received anything in the mail from her and every day I would tell her that no, I hadn't gotten anything....did you send me a present???? You know that I love presents, Keesha....
This went on for several days and then today I walk into the studio and on my work table Frank the Tank had left my mail.
And guess what came in the mail today......

My precious friend, Keesha, had included me in y'all's awesome Valentine Charm Swap. Oh, my gosh.
Oh....
My.....
Gosh....

I was originally a part of the swap but had to bow out when I realized that because of my "adventures in health", I wouldn't be able to participate.
Everyone of you involved in this swap that included me by making yet one more charm - bless you.

I acknowledge that I have gone through a lot since Thanksgiving.
Yes, it was bad.
It was hard.
It was absolutely horrific.
But it's been through prayers, love, thoughts, and acts of kindness that have helped me remember every day that I am totally blessed and have nothing to complain about.
Frank the Tank has finally come to the realization that my best friends are my art friends. All of y'all are so special to me and I am so blown away by your generousity....do you get that?

Do you know how blessed I am to be associated with such precious ladies?
And Keesha - my dear, dear friend. I so love you!

Thank you, all off you, for my charms!
And for your friendship.

XOXO,
Jan

.

.

9 comments:

Deirdra Doan said...

So happy your better and that you love your Valentines!!
oxox
Happy Valentines!!!!

Primrose & Tumbleweeds said...

I'm so happy the charms arrived. Enjoy them and take care of yourself!

kecia deveney said...

yay, you got your package! surprise and happy valentine's day!
love you too. am sick today, so email me when you get a chance.

xoxo kEcIa

Heidi said...

Wow, that's such a sweet and *charming* story! Sweet gals! Also, thanks for the sweet note card!
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies blog

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jan!

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

And to think... I almost let the cat out of the bag!!! (sorry Kecia!) But I kept my mouth shut!!! Don't cha LOVE YOUR CHARMS!!! Aren't you TICKLED!!!

Love you!
Angela

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Glad to see you back and going!!! We missed you!!

SweetAnnee said...

Wonderful things..Isn't it so touching that
folks are so willing to love us??

i'm praying for a good day for you today!!
fondly, Deena

SweetAnnee said...

HONEY
will you email me through my PROFILE
and send yme your postal address
PLEASE!!
lovingly, Deena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails