Thursday, February 28, 2008

"SWEET AS CAN BE"

"Sweet as can be" is what these tags are! I used *my obsession* Paper Whimsy sweet girls, bias tape, pretty pink crepe paper, a glittered polka dot tag, pink wee bitty safety pin, and a cupcake patterned paper that I white washed and a circle of white paint around the girl's faces.
This is one set of tags. There are several sets and you can find them in my Etsy shop!
The bias tape is something new for me and I LOVE using it! It comes in the most beautiful colors and is priced very reasonably. I got the bias tape for these tags from One Hundred Wishes. Not only does she carry wonderful colors of bias tape, but she has some really cool things that I always find I can't live without!
And are you loving the use of crepe paper as much as I am? Who would have thought you could use it for something other than streamers for birthday parties? LOL
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! I so appreciate your time.
Have a fabulous 'rest of the day'!

xoxo,

Jan

6 comments:

kecia deveney said...

these are very cute - and i love the wee little bird nest in the wee little tea cup- precious! i can tell you are enjoying the heck out of being back in the studio!

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

So sweet they make my teeth hurt..lol.. really cute!

Blaiz said...

Those are so cute! You are back with a vengeance.

Marilyn said...

Jan, your tags really are as sweet as they can be!

I just spent some time catching up on your previous posts. What a fun gal you are!!! I'm glad you're feeling better--sounds like you've been through a lot. But now you're back and you're making art--yay for you!

Hugs, Marilyn :)

Lisa MB said...

Now that you've got your energy up:

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED

Here’s the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

It is a bit of a job so even if you just wanted to post the facts that would be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jan...good to see you CREATING again, it is all adorable! off to check out your etsy shop now!
hugs, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails