Saturday, March 15, 2008

SIX WORD MEMOIR

I've been tagged by my blog friend, Steph, to write a six word memoir. Six words that sum up my life.
I thought Steph knew me better than that..............six words???
Please.

You're looking at the things that bring me the most joy in my life.....my boys, my husband, my mom *pic below* (and my three sisters, cousins and friends), great food and though not pictured here but pictured in a million other posts, my art, and my faith.
. So, my "six" word memoir???

"Life is too short to be anything but joyful."

That's why I think it's so important to fill your life with the things that bring you joy. If it doesn't bring you joy, don't do it or change your attitude.

LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BE ANYTHING BUT JOYFUL

Now the rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I am inviting the following friends to come out and play. I love reading each of these friends blogs for different reasons - give them a read - you'll be enriched.

Show us your memoir, girls:
123 Lavenderlollipoplane - Barb (PW)
7 Rose Petal Path-Patti PW
Altered Diva - Karyn Gartel
Earthtones Studios - Sue
Pretty in Pink -Deena's story

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Jan


3 comments:

kecia deveney said...

tagged again! my goodness - i must spread the word that you love getting tagged!

Loudlife said...

I laughed when I read this because I remember you and the Haiku!

I couldn't believe it, but I haven't visited since Feb 27! Rexy has been sick 3 times and - if you ask him - my husband has been verging on something that might be sort of fatal in some situations or possibly if you eat vegetables and cross the street against the light within 24 hours of said vegetables. Yikes.

Glad to see you're doing well. Love the door!

xoxo
Laurie

SunshineandRavioli said...

Now I only tagged you with this one because I thought it was interesting (And a little different)! I promise I'll never tag you again...lol!

But I knew you could do it- thouroughly enjoyed your post....

:o)

Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails