Friday, March 7, 2008

WELL, SHOT! I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Seriously.........normally I would be soooo tempted to let this tagging go by the wayside but something is urging me to just do it! LOL So, here's what happens....

The rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you - 2. Post the rules on your blog - 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

I have my friend, Chrisy, to thank for all of this fun! hahaha

Okay, for those of you that don't know.....

1. I don't have a middle name.
2. Pale pink is my favorite color.
3. I wear leg braces as a result of rupturing the tendons on the insides of both of my ankles about two years ago.
4. I have a horrible sweet tooth.
5. I grew up in Kalamazoo.
and #6................
I simply adore the friends I have made through blogging.

I think this has been so much fun that I'm passing it on *as instructed* to six random friends...
Consider yourself tagged:
Patti
Angela
Heidi
Karla
Lennea
Sarah

That's six.............you lucky girls! LOL

xoxo,
Jan

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Okay, Miss Blogger! I accept! And, I do match up with your sweet tooth...oh my do I love sweets!!! Have a great weekend, and I'll get my "stuff" posted soon!
{smiles}
*Heidi*

Angela Rae Barribeau said...

Ha ha.
Only one problem... I don't know how to post links in my messages!
HELP!

Studying? Another huge test on March 17, so I get to study during Spring Break. Having company next week, and falling on Amanda's anniversary... so I'm busy, too busy.

Angela

Unknown said...

Jan! You are so funny! Good job -- you accept responsibility :)

Sarah said...

Kalamazoo....I have a family friend that was raised there. Not sure if the rest of his family lives there still but their family name is "Haas". Does that ring a bell? (I don't know if Kalamazoo is a large town or not)
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

kecia deveney said...

and where is Kalamazoo? (i feel like i should know this!) and your blogger friends love you too!
xoxo kEcIa

PAMTASTIC! said...

good job, lucky girl. my first 'tag' fact is that I don't have a middle name, too. =) nice blog btw. =)

Sarah said...

Alrighty! I posted my "tag your it"! Thanks for thinking of me!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails