Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HARRY & DAVID PEARS - What a BLESSING!! day 13

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the colors, the change in the weather, the apples, and most of all, ordering Harry & David pears! Oh, my gosh, you have not lived until you've had a Harry & David pear.....heck, any of their fruit! It is amazing and though a wee bit pricey, makes a great "gift to self" (kind of like "note to self" but so much better!) and we give them as Christmas gifts every year to those people that are impossible to shop for.

So, I would have to say that Harry & David blesses me!
I am blessed by Harry & David every fall because I believe in "gift to self"!

Oh, and I guess I should fess up.....the pears in this post, though they are in my kitchen, are not Harry & David pears. They are, however, pears from dear friends that brought them to us from Pennsylvania, and they are delicious.....but they're not Harry & David.
The pears I'll be eating in, oh, about a week, now THOSE will be Harry & David! hahaha

1 comment:

Laurel said...

A couple of years ago, I temped for this guy whose company was in the process of purchasing Harry & David. He referred to them as "the pears of the gods", and sent annual gifts to all his veddy veddy uppah class buddies......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails