Monday, November 19, 2007

I'M BACK IN THE ZONE!!!
BLESSING #19.......

I'M BLESSED WITH SLIPPIN' BACK INTO THE ZONE! WOOO HOOO!! I'M BACK IN THE ZONE! Oh, yeah, baby, I'm feelin' the juices! They're flowin' and I'm busy makin' a mess of my work table!!............
I haven't been in the zone since I got back from Art n Soul last month.
I've been sick(er), taking way more meds than I like to, lethargic, blah, blah, blah.
Still am, I guess.....still sicker than normal, taking more meds than I like, lethargic, blah, blah, blah, BUT I'm gettin' my groove back and that's such a blessing!

I'm posting these pictures to show you! LOL! I'm working on finishing a project from Art n Soul that, of course, should have been finished weeks ago! Oh, it's been so much fun this afternoon, getting each page ready to be assembled....I've picked out papers, figured out how to embellish, just been workin' on my art!

4 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

glad your back on the art wagon and going all out!! Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can relate! Would love to make one of those houses among other ADD projects? You are lucky to live on a ranch I love horses I use to be a mucker LOL Denise

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Keep on going in the zone!! What a wonderful place to be!!! I love it when all I can think of is creating!! Makes all your problems fade away!!!- Have a blessed Thanksgiving, I will be out in the country for a few days...hope you are full of energy and enjoy every minute of this holiday!!! -Sandra

Maya said...

Wooohooo!!! Jan is 'back on the wagon!' Yeay! Haven't checked in for a little bit, with the holidays going on. Hope you had a good one and take care... -Maya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails